The gas-liquid pressurization system is powered by pure air pressure, and uses the ratio of the area of two pistons of different sizes to increase the low pressure of air pressure by tens of times to supply the matching oil cylinders (one or more), so that the oil cylinders can achieve high hydraulic output. Since the gas-liquid pressurization system is so good, is it troublesome to use? Now let's learn about the precautions for the use of gas-liquid pressurization system.
1. In order to achieve good air quality, it is recommended to select the three-point combination of automatic drainage type.
2. The installation height of the gas-liquid pressurization system is generally recommended to be higher than the height of the oil cylinder. If such installation is not possible, please contact us, and we will design and produce according to the customer's requirements.
3. The power source used in the gas-liquid pressurization system is the general filtered dry compressed air (40micron), with a pressure of about 2~6kg/cm?.
4. In order to stabilize the pressure source, it is generally recommended to install an air storage barrel between the three-point combination and the pressurization system to achieve good output.
5. The temperature range of the gas-liquid pressurization system is -5~+60 ℃. Please note otherwise if special working occasions are required.
In addition, some people still know a little about the use of the supercharging system, which often leads to problems that cannot be solved by themselves in the process of use, which has a certain impact on production. In fact, it is not difficult to use the supercharging system. As long as we understand some of the precautions and operate in strict accordance with the requirements, we can not only reduce the failure rate of the supercharging system, but also extend the service life of the supercharging system.
For the hydraulic oil used in the pressurization system, it is recommended that attention should be paid during oil replenishment: the supply of hydraulic oil should not exceed the upper limit. When the hydraulic oil exceeds the upper limit, it will cause the hydraulic oil to spit. If it cannot be installed in this way, contact our company, and our company will design and produce it according to the customer's needs.
The manufacturer of the gas-liquid booster pump suggests to install a non-return pressure regulating valve before the gas selection end of the force stroke (high-pressure stroke) of the booster system, so as to reduce the output pressure, that is, to achieve the required working output, so as not to waste consumables, reduce the service life of the die and save energy.
For more information about relevant content, please follow our website http://www.aro-mirac.com Come on!