1. high output pressure. Large flow: 1, /min. When the set pressure is reached, there is no additional energy consumption.
2. wide application range: the working medium can be hydraulic oil. Water and most chemical corrosive liquids, with high reliability and long maintenance free life.
3. wide output range: for all types of pumps, only a small air pressure is required to work smoothly. At this time, a small flow can be obtained. Different flows can be obtained after adjusting the air intake.
4. flexible application: different types of pumps can be used to obtain different pressure areas.
5. easy adjustment: within the pressure range of the pump, adjust the regulating valve to adjust the inlet pressure, and the output hydraulic pressure can be adjusted accordingly.
6. automatic pressure maintaining: no matter what causes the pressure of the pressure maintaining circuit to drop, it will start automatically to supplement the leakage pressure and keep the circuit pressure constant.
7. operation safety: the gas booster pump is driven by gas, without arc and spark, and can be used in dangerous places.
8. simple maintenance: compared with other air driven pumps, booster pumps can complete the same work, but they have fewer parts and seals and are simple to maintain
9. high cost performance: the booster pump is a plunger pump. When it works, the Delco booster pump quickly reciprocates. With the increase of output pressure, the pump reciprocates slowly until it stops. At this time, the pump pressure is constant, the energy consumption is very low, and all components stop moving.
This is the case with nine features of the gas booster pump. You can follow our website at www.sdjingtuo Com for related matters.